The Vassar Club of Washington, D.C., provides the vehicle for enhanced participation in the Vassar alumnae/i community. Specific benefits of membership include:
- Reduced rates for programs and events.
- Opportunities to renew or establish contacts with fellow alumni.
- Access to a variety of programs and events.
- Ability to influence what the Club offers to the community.
- Opportunity to become involved by serving on a committee or the Board of Directors.
- A voice in determining who serves on the VCDC Board of Directors through the Annual Meeting ballot.
- Classes through 2005: $40.00
- Classes 2006 to 2010 and full-time students: $15.00
- Class of 2011: Free
- Additional contributions, which are optional, help defray the costs of putting on programs, hosting receptions and providing additional services to the Vassar community.
How to Join
- Sign up online on the Vassar Alumnae/i Hub website.
- Or send in your check with the membership card included in the annual membership mailing. This goes to all Wasington, D.C., alumni.